    read the type/font. Perhaps something has been deleted by
    mistake or by the boogy man.

    Thanks for any help.

    Bill Oliver, Aug 4, 2004

  2. How to Perform a Windows XP Repair Install

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=827315

    Download Ad-Aware 6.0 and scan your PC for the presence of spyware
    http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69274&subj=dlpage&tag=button

    Note: Be sure to click on the "Check for updates now" link before scanning.

    Symantec Security Check
    http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym

    3 Steps to Help Insure Your PC is Protected

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!