Symantec Antivirus 9.x and Vista

SteveC

Is it required to upgrade to version 10.2 for Vista Support or will version 9 work? This is Symantec Enterprise Antivirus. Thanks.

Malke

SteveC said:
Is it required to upgrade to version 10.2 for Vista Support or will version 9 work? This is Symantec Enterprise Antivirus. Thanks.

And Symantec says?

Malke

OKuma

You have to upgrade to 10.2 Build 276

Anything older will give you serious problems.

If you have manitance with Symantec, you can download the full 10.2
Enterprise and just upgrade your Vista machines with the Vista install.

I was able to tell the installer that this was a managed client and
registered it with my 10.1 server.

OKuma

"SteveC" <sconklan.nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
Is it required to upgrade to version 10.2 for Vista Support or will version
9 work? This is Symantec Enterprise Antivirus. Thanks.

SteveC

Thanks!