Super Old School Package

Reaction score
hey guys im looking to sell a life long collection that ive had since i was around 7. If any of you remember the SUPER nintendo. I have one and also about 60 Games with it including Mario CArt, Super mario world, Kirby, the orignal donkey kong 3d, Street fighter 2 turbo another Game with all 4 original mario games on including 1 2 3 and Party. Also many over great title like ghouls and ghosts Super knockut Fifa 95 lol this is for hard core gameing Lovers i also have The super scope and Mario Paint. All games still have boxes and the same with the Nintendo and Scope and Paint EVERYTHING WITH ORIGNAL PACKAGING my Grandad taught me to always keep every bit of packaging lol Offers would be Great will cost a lot to ship maybe it can be deliverd by my self within a 100 mile radius. What ever u guy think is a reasonable offer i will think about
i cant post this in the Selling part as i dont have 50 posts yet lol Thanks alot .

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've moved this into For/Sale trade for you, and given you access. This is just a one off though, as 50 posts is the min :)

Ask a Question