Sunderland Forums

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
what do you talk bout on those forums?? Cant be many positive things going around your season hasnt been too good. I like mick mcarthy though i think he is good for sunderland and i hope the best for your team

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a Newcastle supporter and I'm hoping you stay up (its always a good game when there is a bit of local rivalry), although it is looking unlikely now I have to say.

You've had some very close games (like the Newcastle game) where it could have gone either way, but I think you will bounce back up as usual next season :)

Reaction score
u guys are having a tough season

but no suprise why

prehaps its got something to do with the Irish Man incharge! never liked him he used to be a crap commentator too! He was on the BBC, only god knows who gave him the chance to be on that!

I wonder what the odds are on you surviving this time round in the prem
I remember a time when Peter Reid (is that his name?) was in charge
u were top 10 in the country, quite a good decent team then!

shame wats happend now tho :(

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I'm a Newcastle supporter and I'm hoping you stay up (its always a good game when there is a bit of local rivalry), although it is looking unlikely now I have to say.

You've had some very close games (like the Newcastle game) where it could have gone either way, but I think you will bounce back up as usual next season :)

nah admin
not enough Rivarly there in your post.

u got to up your rivarly here.
its Tyne vs Wear thats quite a big one too! :)

Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
what do you talk bout on those forums?? Cant be many positive things going around your season hasnt been too good. I like mick mcarthy though i think he is good for sunderland and i hope the best for your team

sunderland section theres a general football

theres premiership predictions , fantasy football league

a graphics forum

general chat and music t.v & media sections

all good fun :)

Ask a Question