Sub sites and security

I have a site up and running works fine. I need to secure areas of the site.
My thought was to break the site up. Remove sensitive data from the main
site and create a sub site that has both sensitive and non-sensitive data. I
would require the users to submit a valid email address and password to
access the subsite. Would this be the best approach or is there a better way
of accomplishing.

Using W2K, IIS ,Frontpage 2003.

Binu K [MSFT]

Hi

Check these KBs

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;825451

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;301954

Hope this helps

regards
binuk
MSFT

This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights