Steve Jobs

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I see on the news he has retired as chief exec of Apple.

No matter what you think of Apple and their products, it cannot be denied he is quite a character.

Fired by his original partner in Apple, brought back when company was ailing, turned it around into a success, suffered cancer, had organ transplant, now retired.

I do hope he hasn't contracted cancer again.

Apple has a huge fanbase so they must be doing something right.

And listening to the Stephen Fry audio contribution on BBC news, he points out that car owners don't argue about which brand of motor they drive, so why do computer owners ruck so vigourosly?

He has a point.

Anyhow, for a true individual, Steve Jobs, I wish you well.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I see on the news he has retired as chief exec of Apple.

No matter what you think of Apple and their products, it cannot be denied he is quite a character.

Fired by his original partner in Apple, brought back when company was ailing, turned it around into a success, suffered cancer, had organ transplant, now retired.

I do hope he hasn't contracted cancer again.

Apple has a huge fanbase so they must be doing something right.

And listening to the Stephen Fry audio contribution on BBC news, he points out that car owners don't argue about which brand of motor they drive, so why do computer owners ruck so vigourosly?

He has a point.

Anyhow, for a true individual, Steve Jobs, I wish you well.

Amen!

Here is a very interesting article appearing in the New York Times

Ask a Question