CITech, 50 Thousand Points
itsme2, 25 Thousand Points

WELL DONE

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

keep on crunching folks

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like we're going to jump a place pretty soon :) Can't wait till the top 100!

Reaction score
If I could get some related and sensible answers to my questions on the Fad forum:confused: we would have been in the top 100 a long time ago:D .

Yes Mucks! I still have problems and it is NOT my PC that I can guarantee!:thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
itsme said:
If I could get some related and sensible answers to my questions on the Fad forum:confused: we would have been in the top 100 a long time ago:D .

Yes Mucks! I still have problems and it is NOT my PC that I can guarantee!:thumb:
OK, where do you live ... I'll start walking now. No, hang on, you bring it here. ;)

Sheesh, out of 500,000 you and that other guy, emsti, seem to have some troubles with FaD.

IAN, get it sorted NOW!

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Been working on it over the weekend, but I don't have a clue what the problem could be :( It doesnt appear to be software/hardware related at itsme's end, as a format hasnt done the trick.

I've just seen the new thread on their forum so hopefully someone has had this problem before and can sort it :)

Reaction score
Mucks;) Ian and I are trying to sort it out, 2emsti is not working so he will not get any further:( below is a part copy that is on fad forum
If it were not through the fact that think had frozen; [not my PC] I could not close the menu? I was left with no alternative but to reboot rather than end the job with [ctrl>alt> delete] the finished job would not have uploaded, have you any idea as to why this happened?
Now it runs A OK it connects no problems but when it finishes thats when the problems start, it fails to upload? yesterday it froze THINK I mean not the PC it was online to the server for quite some time, I then checked the menu clicked job info that was ok it had started another job and running I then wanted to check the Queue it would not let me , now this is the problem, when I wanted to close the menu it would not close? I had no alternative but to reboot? rather than ctrl>alt>delete and hey presto it uploaded the job and is still running, I had a reply from fad stating that they dont know why?:confused: that happens so what chance do I have, there are a number on the site with same problem, so on I go>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>;)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Well you have a strange one there ... :confused:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Yes, I've read it ... if they can't help, I have no answers. :(

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Yes, I've read it ... if they can't help, I have no answers. :(

Exactly my thoughts Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there are no problems at my end, as they do apparently have problems with their severs from time to time it always seems to be when I have a job finished that Mr SEVER decides to act up???:D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'm "crunching something crunchy" at the moment (to steal Mr Quad's most eloquent words ;) ) - 56% through and 206 hits! :eek: I'm hoping for lots of point for this one :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
All my jobs latly have been low scorers. Haven't had one with more than 50ish hits except one, for a while now..... :(

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
I'm "crunching something crunchy" at the moment (to steal Mr Quad's most eloquent words ;) ) - 56% through and 206 hits! :eek: I'm hoping for lots of point for this one :D

Bex:thumb:
Now the funny thing is that I also was running a job like that accumulated over 200 hits and lost the lot, as it did not upload?:eek: I really hope it wont happen to you.:thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Bex,

That should generate a lot of points for you, my guess about 7-9000 on this job alone although it is still a long way to go ;)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Hey! you lot ... don't make itsme any more peeved than he already is ... get on over to FaD and help find an answer. :(

We need his spirit ... and his PC :thumb:

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Hey! you lot ... don't make itsme any more peeved than he already is ... get on over to FaD and help find an answer. :(

We need his spirit ... and his PC :thumb:

I have got the spirit allright Mucks so thanks on that;) and I will not give up on it either:cool:
1 for all and all for 1:D

muckshifter

Reaction score
... yeah well I wish I knew what my password was over there, 'cos I can't log-on or re-sign up as a new user.

:mad:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Woo Hoo!

On the statistics at last!:thumb: Cheers for the thread Mucks!

Had one job running for about 8 days a week or so ago, and thought it had crashed but it turned out OK in the end - apparently all I needed was patience;)

Oh well, onwards and upwards for the 100,000 point target:)

muckshifter

Reaction score
CITech said:
Woo Hoo!

On the statistics at last!:thumb: Cheers for the thread Mucks!

Had one job running for about 8 days a week or so ago, and thought it had crashed but it turned out OK in the end - apparently all I needed was patience;)

Oh well, onwards and upwards for the 100,000 point target:)
You aint far off 100,000 now with that last lot you returned.

That Ian just pushed me out of 4th place with his 9 returns ... you little b, b, bleader. :p

Hey Ian, get my password off FaD for me will you ... I'm getting a little annoyed at not being able to re-register or log-on.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
You aint far off 100,000 now with that last lot you returned.

That Ian just pushed me out of 4th place with his 9 returns ... you little b, b, bleader. :p

Hey Ian, get my password off FaD for me will you ... I'm getting a little annoyed at not being able to re-register or log-on.
Will see what I can do - check your e-mail for a password reset soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question