Darkangel, 125 Thousand Molecules

CONGRATULATIONS

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Nice Crunching Folks

we moved on up again to 116 keep up the good work

WELL DONE TEAM

:D :D :D

Reaction score
I'm having problems where some jobs just wont Upload or some get Rejected, or i cant get jobs from the servers at all.

It's really annoying me and slowing down production, i finish about 8 jobs within 24hours, but like 6 of them fail for no apparant reason and the other 2 upload fine.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ChrisIMRIE said:
I'm having problems where some jobs just wont Upload or some get Rejected, or i cant get jobs from the servers at all.

It's really annoying me and slowing down production, i finish about 8 jobs within 24hours, but like 6 of them fail for no apparant reason and the other 2 upload fine.
Sorry to hear that Chris ...
You do seem to have had a problem ...
06:08 14-Oct-05 1l2i-q1m1314 ChrisIMRIE70255590000000:0018 Error missing footer
I can only sugest you either wait 24hr as most 'errors' usually get resolved, or, pop along to FaDs forum and ask them directly

http://www.find-a-drug.org.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4506

:(

muckshifter

Reaction score
ah, now then ... I just noticed FaD is using the Backup Server again ... don't know why ... but may be a reason why you have an error?

:confused:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i couldn't download any jobs yesterday but i've got a load queued just incase it happens again

muckshifter

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
i couldn't download any jobs yesterday but i've got a load queued just in case it happens again
There is a time limit in which to complete a 'work unit' can be returned. You can loose 'payment' if not returned before due date. ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I just been checking the stats page and i see that my last jobs finally finished!

It only got 24 hits, but been going for a solid 31 hours! I got 6508 points for it! :thumb:
I wonder whats gonna be next.......

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
so is there a limit from when it is downloaded ?

muckshifter

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
so is there a limit from when it is downloaded ?
Yes.

Download too many and you can loose points by not returning in time ... just queue up 2 or 3 if you have to. ;)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
I just been checking the stats page and i see that my last jobs finally finished!

It only got 24 hits, but been going for a solid 31 hours! I got 6508 points for it! :thumb:
I wonder whats gonna be next.......
Nice one ...

:D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I see Adywebbs making a break for the top of the board! Got some good points in already!:):thumb:

Only one thing for it, I gotta find more machines!

Just wish i was able to put fad on the system at work! There 1100 people in the offices where i work! Could be in first in no time!! :p
Well maybe not first, but you know what i mean!

Last edited:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
I see Adywebbs making a break for the top of the board! Got some good points in already!:):thumb:

Only one thing for it, I gotta find more machines

Just wish i was able to put fad on the system at work! There 1100 people in the offices where i work! Could be in first in no time!! :p

Just trying to encourage healthy competition!!:D

Unfortunately with my old machines I'm not going to make it much further within the team, however there's 30,000 people within my organisation using thousands of computers and hundreds of servers.............mmmmm, I wonder........:D

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's something wrong with my machine as quite a lot of jobs are just stalling or failing here and not even uploading to FaD.

One of our servers done that earlier aswell, Rejected a bulk load of jobs.

Was very annoying as it was a big chunk...

muckshifter said:
Sorry to hear that Chris ...
You do seem to have had a problem ...

I can only sugest you either wait 24hr as most 'errors' usually get resolved, or, pop along to FaDs forum and ask them directly

http://www.find-a-drug.org.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4506

:(

muckshifter

Reaction score
ChrisIMRIE said:
I'm guessing it's something wrong with my machine as quite a lot of jobs are just stalling or failing here and not even uploading to FaD.

One of our servers done that earlier aswell, Rejected a bulk load of jobs.

Was very annoying as it was a big chunk...
I noticed 3 of your 'systems' did a bunk a day or so ago ... you are not alone with a problem.

Not much I can do personally, I just ring the bells, and can't even re-sign back up at FaDs forum 'cos my ISP keeps dumping their emails. :( Hell they won't even let me log-on either, say I don't exist but they know where to send the bill. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I'll end up reinstalling mutiple machines tonight anyway as their just full of rubbish and i'm far too lazy to sift through it to find if anything's needed.

I'll just stick either Linux / W2K3 on them again and see if a clean install helps FaD

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll see if I can get help from anyone over at FAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question