Stationary

G

I would like to remove the stationary option from all users. I did not find the setting in theadm template. Any ideas? I am running Exchange 2003/5.5 and Outlook 2003/XP

G

greg mansius [MSFT]

The only way to "remove" the Stationery option is to force the message
format to be either Rich Text or Plain Text. You can do this with a system
policy. Without the ability to use HTML formatted messages you cannot use
the Stationery feature.

Hope this helps.

--
Greg Mansius [MSFT]

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Arbe said:
I would like to remove the stationary option from all users. I did not
find the setting in theadm template. Any ideas? I am running Exchange
2003/5.5 and Outlook 2003/XP

G

When I change my stationery template to use an existing HTML file, outlook then decides to put additional code in the template and remove my font code

why won't outlook leave my template alone and use it exactly as it is, i've deleted all I.E. cache and all occurences of this file from the Documents and Settings folder so it definately isn't using a cached one, outlook is changing the template, WHY!

G

Delete “Stationery†directory from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared

Disable “Get More Stationery†button via registry setting (also removes "More Stationery" button from Actions menu): HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook]"GetMoreStationeryURL"="

Hope this helps :-

Ask a Question