staff salary expense database

Reaction score
Dear friends,

I have create a database in ms office access of staff salary expense . I have prepare requires fields for the database and put the field name also.

My problem is that i could not transfer the closing value data of a particular field to the next field of the same category. In brief i will explain that i have 7 person working staff . i pay them monthly basis. So i prepare no of field like------- name of employee, Employee salary, salary month, Advance taken in cash in working month, no of leaves in working month. Amount of total leaves, No of days of extra work done in working month. Amount of total extra work done. Any dues of previous year/month (Opening Balance),Total Salary balance.Closing balance dues if advances has been taken more then salary.
Above fields are in two cataegory Addition And deductions.

Suppose an employee taken advances more than his salary in a month say in JanSo his total salary will be in balance dues and i have to forward this dues to another month as opening balance for month Feb. So what will be captions for this numeric field.

Ask a Question