Spell check with CAPs lock on

garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word 2002 or 2003, click on Tools | Options | Spelling & Grammar tab
| uncheck the "Ignore words in uppercase" box | OK.

In Word 2007, click on Office Button | Word Options | Proofing | uncheck
the "Ignore words in uppercase" box | OK.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

What do you mean, you didn't get an answer? Didn't you see garfield-n-odie's
answer? It was:

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

Bob Ault said:
How do I activate spell check when I'm typing with CAPs lock on?[/QUOTE
I didn't get an answer, so I guess it can't be done. Thank you anyway.

Bob Ault

Suzanne said:
What do you mean, you didn't get an answer? Didn't you see
garfield-n-odie's
answer? It was:

In Word 2002 or 2003, click on Tools | Options | Spelling & Grammar
tab
| uncheck the "Ignore words in uppercase" box | OK.

In Word 2007, click on Office Button | Word Options | Proofing |
uncheck
the "Ignore words in uppercase" box | OK.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA

"Bob Ault" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Bob Ault;322524 Wrote:
How do I activate spell check when I'm typing with CAPs lock on?I didn't get an answer, so I guess it can't be done. Thank you

anyway.[/i