Spammers

Reaction score
Hey,

Not really been on the site to read stuff recently (ive been drinking etc! haha).

Looks like you guys are having trouble from spammers. Must be the success of the site which is attracting these fools.

Guess PCR is becoming a victim of it's own success.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, there have been a few recently which is a pain - but we've banned them :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
No more than usual ... gives us something to do. ;)

Most are very amateurist, easy to spot, occasionally we have a bit of 'fun' with them. :D

:user:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
and what you don't see are the many who are spotted quickly and banished to oblivion forever, silently and without fuss or fanfare...

Electronics & Photo Fan

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
and what you don't see are the many who are spotted quickly and banished to oblivion forever, silently and without fuss or fanfare...

I think I did this morning... 'New Posts' button gave it away, brought up a load of old threads that didn't have new posts in (at least they don't anymore):D

Seems this happens quite often now, I don't know why they think they won't get deleted??

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Electronics & Photo Fan said:
I think I did this morning... 'New Posts' button gave it away, brought up a load of old threads that didn't have new posts in (at least they don't anymore):D

Seems this happens quite often now, I don't know why they think they won't get deleted??
One of "their" mistakes is to answer old threads ... just makes our job a little easier.

:thumb:

Ask a Question