SORTING

KATHRAY

I have a Large Spreadsheet and i use Auto Filter to find the Info i require.
No Problems.
In the Original Spreadsheet some CELLS i have BOARDERS arround.
Auto Filter places them correctly.
The trouble im having is wheni SORT the NEW FILTERED PAGE the BOARDERS stay
in the same CELLS.
Is there anyway i can get the BOARDERS/BOX'S to move with the original DATA.
THANKING YOU

Jim Cone

Auto Filter hides entire rows, it does not move any data.
Sorting in Excel moves data, however borders (and conditionally formatted colors)
do not move with the data.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA