sorting data by colour?

I have a worksheet which contains various shaded rows, depending on what they
contain.

I know I can sort data in alphabetical order, however, is there any way I
can ask Excel to sort the information by colour? For example, all yellow
rows together, then green, then pink etc?

Thank you.
Louise

Jim Cone

Louise,

Info on a commercial program by yours truly...
http://www.officeletter.com/blink/specialsort.html

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Louise" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
I have a worksheet which contains various shaded rows, depending on what they
contain.
I know I can sort data in alphabetical order, however, is there any way I
can ask Excel to sort the information by colour? For example, all yellow
rows together, then green, then pink etc?
Thank you.
Louise

Hi
Thank you for your reply. That sounds just what I'm looking for. Where do
I get the file from???

Louise