Sorting Cells with Conditional Formatting

Edie

I am trying to sort cells that contain conditional formatting and the format
does not stay with the cells. It appears to be keeping the formatting of the
item that was in that cell previously.

Jim Cone

Conditional formats and cell borders do not sort (move) with the data.
Some conditional formats depend on data being located in particular cells.
So even If you were able to move the CF with the sorted data, some CF's could be incorrect.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

You may want to try out the commercial