Sorry, But this is a Complaint!

Reaction score
Are the gremlins at work?
Been trying to log in for the last 10 minutes, if i get in when i try to post the page crashes!
I dont normally complain about this great site, but this may be the 1st time!!
Is it a problem my end or your's??
Rant over, now going back to normal mad mode.:D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
you're not the only one, i've been having issues for the last few days, site keeps timing out and gving PHP errors :confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh dear I didn't realise that, its been working a-ok here. :eek: How often does this happen and what error messages do you get?

Has anyone else had this prob too? I'll try logging in and out and see if that does anything.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Actually, one more thing springs to mind - was it a particular thread or page that does this? We've had a problem like that once before. If you let me know the page I will check it out now.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
seems to be random, i can sometimes get the site to work perfect, if i try 10mins later it wont work, but if i close the window and try again its fine :confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What does it do exactly, does the browser window crash or does it give an error? I'll try and sort it if I can find out the prob :)

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
What does it do exactly, does the browser window crash or does it give an error? I'll try and sort it if I can find out the prob :)

Ian it is happening with all threads> my last [for sale] timmed out and error no specified link but! it had been posted?:confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This is really odd? Things work no probs at this end, so you posted a thread but it just appears to time out when you do?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've spotted one thing in the server logs that may cause some problems, I'll have a look and see what I can find on it. :)

update:

Error is:
"The registry key for IIS subauthenticator is not configured correctly on local machine, the anonymous password sync feature is disabled."

Although it appears to be normal for the control panel we use:
http://support.webhostautomation.com/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=132http://forums.webhostautomation.com/archive/index.php?t-1533.html

Back to the drawing board - I'm going to keep working on it :thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
If it helps I've been popping in and out of the site most of the day with no problems .
nod.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I made a few changes last night to the way posts are made (and I checked/repaired the MySQL tables) so that may make a difference. If the errors keep happening please let me know and I'll get straight on it :) (if you have the Page/Time it happened it would be really helpful as I can see exactly what happened).

Ask a Question