Sony VAIO AR250G Notebook

J

Jason

I was wondering if anyone has Installed Vista on a Sony VAIO AR250G notebook? I am considering purchasing one for travel and business needs.

P

pvdg42

I'd ask Sony if they certify that model as "Vista ready" if I were you. They should know if there are any issues.
I was wondering if anyone has Installed Vista on a Sony VAIO AR250G notebook? I am considering purchasing one for travel and business needs.

J

Jason

According to Sony, it is Vista Premium Ready.
I'd ask Sony if they certify that model as "Vista ready" if I were you. They should know if there are any issues.

P

pvdg42

Interesting that they would specify "Premium". I might be tempted to ask them what features in Ultimate they don't support. Of course, if you don't intend to install or run Ultimate, the point is moot.
According to Sony, it is Vista Premium Ready.

Ask a Question