something with my monitor/screen

Reaction score
Hi,
I've got a bit of a issue with my hp v7650 monitor. The problem is when I want to change the resolution on games like normally it's 1024x760 and when i change it to 800x600 the monitor doesn't "auto-adjust" to that and it leaves a black stripe in the right edge of the screen that is about 3-4cm wide. There are no black areas on any other of the edges just in the right from top to bottom.

Any solutions??

btw. my gfx card is Club3d X600Pro PCI-E

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Matias said:
Hi,
I've got a bit of a issue with my hp v7650 monitor. The problem is when I want to change the resolution on games like normally it's 1024x760 and when i change it to 800x600 the monitor doesn't "auto-adjust" to that and it leaves a black stripe in the right edge of the screen that is about 3-4cm wide. There are no black areas on any other of the edges just in the right from top to bottom.

Any solutions??

btw. my gfx card is Club3d X600Pro PCI-E
Did you change the 'refresh rate' ... ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You don't have a "problem" most CRT do it ... the only option you may have is to widen the screen using monitor menu buttons ... my nVidia graphics card allows me to do this as well, and I can "set-it" to remember these settings.

;)

Ask a Question