Windows XP Soldier of Fortune 2

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone going to buy this game? I know I am! I've played the demo since when it was leaked and it was amazing. In my opinion it's a counter-strike killer. The Single player demo came out yesterday as the full game was released. There are many great multiplayer modes to play and extreme gore! You can have your head/arm/leg/hand/torso blown off very easily.

Forunately for you slow 56k'ers out there, it's still very faster on 56k modems so you should have a great time, and the requirements aren't too high. If anyone has already bought the game or got hold of it some how, tell me how good the final version is.

Thanks
-Peter

Reaction score
I tried the multiplayer demo a while ago. Was impressed with the graphics, but didn't like the map much.

I'll check out the single player one and see what I think.

Reaction score
yer this game rox big time - a good replacement for me now that I am bored of Counter-Strike (well at least till either Condition Zero is released or Half Life 2 anyway)

I recommend this game to anyone - as it has been said before the multiplayer is very flexible and great fun - a must for lan parties ;)

Reaction score
I don't think Half-Life 2 or CD is going to be any good. Can't wait for Doom 3 though. That's gonna be the next revolutionary thing!

-Pete

Reaction score
I agree about Doom III. The engine will definetly change everything.

As far as Half-Life 2 goes, I didn't even know it was in the works.

Ask a Question