Windows Vista So, you think Vista is ready ... will it ever be?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
http://www.winsupersite.com/reviews/winvista_5308_05.asp

I may just hold off buying this.
laughingsmiley.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to getting this when it comes out - but only if it lives up to the initial promises! :)

The window focus problem is daft - something fundamentally wrong if they can't get that right?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I'm looking forward to getting this when it comes out - but only if it lives up to the initial promises! :)

The window focus problem is daft - something fundamentally wrong if they can't get that right?
In Linux, well in Suse, you move the mouse over a window and that becomes the focused window, move it to another and vola, took a little getting used to it, but was great ... I do the same in Windows and I'm buggered, I have to 'click' the window. :rolleyes:

I'm going to start calling Vista, Vista ME (Mangled Edition) ...
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
mangled edition

muckshifter said:
I'm going to start calling Vista, Vista ME (Mangled Edition) ...
laughingsmiley.gif
Oh come on guys it will be launched with a fanfare, bill gates smiling, everyone saying how good it is and then a month or two later everyone will be complaining about all the bugs. As for calling it Vista ME i think thats about right.:nod:

Will i buy it of course, but not until service pack 2 comes out:D

Ask a Question