so, where are you ...

Reaction score
Me too:thumb: How do I transfer to my PCR signature ?
709968.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Me too:thumb: How do I transfer to my PCR signature ?
put it in your profile page (user control panel) under signature, using the tags :)

I can do it for you if you get lost ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just for signature displayers is it? Me not on the list. I know I haven't crunched for several years now but I did put in 2 years, 37 days and.... 13 minutes of crunching time. And that was just for PCR, was with other teams prior to that so have probably done nearer five years.

But - tis all in the past now :)

I also spotted feckit and crazylegs in the list - well done!

Reaction score
#595, myself. A bit disappointing, but then again, it's more of the hardcore crunchers going to have signatures in the first place!

muckshifter

Reaction score
well, I put your sig in ... but it not showing ?

Ian!!

muckshifter

Reaction score
How does one get the sig like the rest of the crunchers ?
pop on over to the WCG forums and put your WCG Account number, you will find that on your profile page over at WCG ... Snurk will then post a link in that thread for you to use.

He pretty quick at it too. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Just for signature displayers is it? Me not on the list. I know I haven't crunched for several years now but I did put in 2 years, 37 days and.... 13 minutes of crunching time. And that was just for PCR, was with other teams prior to that so have probably done nearer five years.

But - tis all in the past now :)

If you ask Snurk, another linky, to make you a banner, 2 - 6 Years of crunching earns a sapphire, btw. When Snurk makes the banner, he adds you to the Sig Ranking list.

Oh and according to the stats over on WCG, you crunched for 3 yrs 156 days. You deserve your banner as much as any of us Sir Flopps. :thumb:

Ask a Question