Slow RRAS connection

El Marko

From: "El Marko" <[email protected]>
Subject: SLow RAS dial in connection
Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 11:15 AM

We want to enable dial in connections to a remote user. But we can't get any
higher that 24-26k. We are using 56k modems on both ends. Port and modem
settings have been set to their peak and at 57.6 for troubleshooting. Is
security limiting bandwidth? All I want to do is allow a user to dial in and
access the internet.

Thank you

Rifleman

From: "El Marko" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 11:15 AM

We want to enable dial in connections to a remote user. But we can't get any
higher that 24-26k. We are using 56k modems on both ends. Port and modem
settings have been set to their peak and at 57.6 for troubleshooting. Is
security limiting bandwidth? All I want to do is allow a user to dial in and
access the internet.

Thank you

I would guess there's a bottleneck on the internet - nothing you can do
about it.....