Site Poll?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone have some ideas for something they'd like to see on the site poll (the one on the right?).

If people post any ideas in here and I'll go through the best ones each week or so :D

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Anyone have some ideas for something they'd like to see on the site poll (the one on the right?).

If people post any ideas in here and I'll go through the best ones each week or so :D
Why not a poll on whether people think polls work:rolleyes:

But seriously may be a poll on how much people find pcreview to be helpful? Or a poll on what part of the forum they like best? For me i like the polls, in fact i like the whole of pcreview, it's well put together, people are friendly & above all i know if the poo hits the fan on a pc problem people will be happy to help:nod:

Last edited:
Reaction score
a good site

May be a poll on what motherboards are being used or which cpu people prefer.

But as Murdoch said i like a lot of what is done of this site, it has a bigger appeal to me as most subjects are covered and moderators use their discretion when something is posted that may conflict with the forum rules. I seem to spend 60% of my time on-line here:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm really pleased you both like it here :D Those are some good ideas you've thrown up, so I'll add those ones over the coming weeks (starting today).

Everyone else feel free to chuck ideas for polls in this thread, as it might give me enough titles to fill the next year ;)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
yeah as feckit said maybe on a poll on which processor people use/prefer like amd or intel that would be interesting

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Murdoch
But seriously may be a poll on how much people find pcreview to be helpful? Or a poll on what part of the forum they like best? For me i like the polls, in fact i like the whole of pcreview, it's well put together, people are friendly & above all i know if the poo hits the fan on a pc problem people will be happy to help
nod.gif

Well said M8 :thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Maybe if everybody had an imaginarry (£600 or Whatever) they could post a computer build and then why they chose it ?? at the end of the week or month we vote on the best ...Suprising how many people want a new machine and technology moves so fast it would change literally weekly ...only brainstorming :)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Maybe a poll to help people decide their next upgrade path based on the choice of the massive cross section of members you have here. This sort of poll would be really usefull in helping people upgrade, or choose a more future proof system.

Something like which CPU would members buy next, which should last the longest

or, which chipset would members recommend

or, what size moniter would users recommend, or do they have already?

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Rush said:
Maybe if everybody had an imaginarry (£600 or Whatever) they could post a computer build and then why they chose it ?? at the end of the week or month we vote on the best ...Suprising how many people want a new machine and technology moves so fast it would change literally weekly ...only brainstorming :)
Oh, I just read Rush's post. I love the idea, of a PCR recommended system build on a weekly/monthly basis, although it is a bit beyond a simple poll, it would require more of a survey, but nonetheless a great idea, and it would attract many more members to the site, as there are a lot of knowledgeable people here whos opinions would be valued by others.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Cache-man said:
Oh, I just read Rush's post. I love the idea, of a PCR recommended system build on a weekly/monthly basis, although it is a bit beyond a simple poll, it would require more of a survey, but nonetheless a great idea, and it would attract many more members to the site, as there are a lot of knowledgeable people here whos opinions would be valued by others.
It does sound like a good idea :D I'll work on setting something up as soon as my exams are over :thumb:

Nice one Rush :)

Reaction score
May be the build's of the month that most people could afford & then the if-money-was-no-object pc of the month. That way you get 2 pc builds each covering 14 days,plenty of time for everyone to see them. And after 10days we get to vote on our choice

Sexy Bexs news should feature more on the front, it's well written & some articles are really funny, i mean who is really going to spend $6k on a pc, but great to look at.

I like pcreview because the way it is run, my only gripe and it's a small one is that the frontpage news could be jazzed up a bit or use it for certain features. You could have user of the week or month, more on crunching or the daily hot topics. But above all i know that when i need help or i can't fix it, someone is always willing to help:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do in the summer to sort out the frontpage :D

Ask a Question