SilverStone SG12

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Bjorn 3D have been taking a look at the SilverStone SG12 small form factor computer case - here's a snippet:

Here at Bjorn3D we are no strangers to the SilverStone brand. They have been creating awesome cases, power supplies, coolers and more since 2003, and we have been fortunate enough to take a look at many of their offerings over the years. Early on in their history, they created the Sugo series of cases, a line which caters to those that wish to build a small form factor PC. The latest case in the Sugo series is the SG12, a compact, yet roomy, SFF case. With room for large video cards, as well as ATX power supplies, the Silverstone SG12 looks to be a great contender in the growing SFF arena. Does the SG12 meet the needs of a compact, yet powerful, rig? You’ll have to continue to find out.

sg12-1024x1024.jpg

Read their full review here.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well that confused me for a second, I wondered who it was posting!

So, who is it then?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It's taken from some Fallout 4 artwork advertising Nuka Cola :D

nukacola.jpg

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Love it, thought it was FO related. Good choice! :)

On the subject of the Silverstone case. I like SFF cases, but know they would drive me up the wall every time I needed to get in it.

Ask a Question