signature showing up above the template

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently using Outlook 2002 with SP2. I have created a template and have my autosignature set on both new emails and replies. When I try to use a template I created, Outlook puts my signature at the top of the template instead of at the bottom. Is there a way to change this? I don't mind having to go in and change VBA code or whatever it takes, as long as it puts the signature at the bottom.

Normally, I would put my signature just within the template itself, but since the template will be put on a central location for all users in my department to use, the signatures need to be separate, but automated (ie, going to Insert > Signatures is not an option).

Thank you all in advance for your help!
sd

Reaction score
no help?

I am surprised that, out of all the experts trolling this forum, none of them have any input on my issue.

thanks anyways.

Reaction score
I have found when saving an email template (oft), that the last place the cursor was in the email will be where the auto-signature will be placed when the template is opened. To correct this, open the template and place the cursor toward the end of the text within the body of the email. Once the cursor is located where the signature should be, resave as an OFT file. Hope this helps!

Ask a Question