Sick of this election already?

Reaction score
Well I changed my mind and my wife and I went out to vote.The first time we have voted in a number of years.Quite what made us vote this time,on such a lovely day, I don`t know. Maybe that`s it,it was a lovely day. Now we can have a moan at what`s coming, just like we moned the other years we didn`t vote!

historian

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I see Gordon's making maximum use of his residence before he has to leave.

attachment.php

:D

Attachments

• Sign6D.JPG
    Sign6D.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 153

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
This election just rumbles on and on.:(

Maybe I'm going to have to backtrack on the previous "joke".

Looks like we may have another few months of Gordon afterall. :mad:

IMO, it's just not right that two parties that lost shedloads of both voters and seats could end up running the country. May serve them right though, because they will have to push through the really unpopular cuts that will be inevitable.

Funny really, they didn't seem to want to get together BEFORE the election. ;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Nick Clegg is just being annoying now... it's almost as if he's teasing the Cons and Labs, as he decides upon which party he's going to bestow his favours.

He keeps trotting out the line about doing "whatever is best for our country" but, I think he is currently being motivated by selfishness. Just human nature, of course, but it's beginning to feel a bit childish now. The Tories won the most seats, so to my simplistic mind, it would make sense for Clegg to join forces with them. Electoral reform might be needed - but is this really the time to be haggling over it? I would have thought there are more urgent and pressing matters to be dealt with at the moment...

I also wonder how much difference (if any) might have been made to the election results, if that fiasco at the Polling booths hadn't happened? A lot of folk are pretty angry at not being allowed to vote, particularly as they'd patiently waited in queues for the priviledge.

Ask a Question