Shading or background color on selected item

L

Larie

I am using Outlook 2003 on a new Windows 7 machine.

In the mail view, I have the navigation pane that shows folders on the left, then a column in the middle that shows the messages, then the message on the right. If I select a folder, then the background of the text is blue. If I then select a message, the folder has a faintly shaded background. If I then click inside the message, the message title in the middle column has a faintly shaded background.

I want this faintly shaded background to be darker.

I have searched most menus to try to find how to change this.

In Windows 7, I have gone to "Personalize" then to "color" ( am using a non-aero theme) where I can change many things. Nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance!.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

L

Larie

ltrip wrote on Fri, 08 January 2010 18:4
I am using Outlook 2003 on a new Windows 7 machine.

In the mail view, I have the navigation pane that shows folders on the left, then a column in the middle that shows the messages, then the message on the right. If I select a folder, then the background of the text is blue. If I then select a message, the folder has a faintly shaded background. If I then click inside the message, the message title in the middle column has a faintly shaded background.

I want this faintly shaded background to be darker.

I have searched most menus to try to find how to change this.

In Windows 7, I have gone to "Personalize" then to "color" ( am using a non-aero theme) where I can change many things. Nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance

I solved it. It is the "3D objects" settings under the advanced settings.

Thanks,.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Ask a Question