settings for W. Defender scheduled scan

thorbaron

I want WD to run its scan when the computer is "not awake". I go to CP and pick
"performance and maintenance" and choose MP Scheduled Taxk (which is
Defender). I go to settings and choose: wake-up the computer to run this
task. I click "apply". This works maybe for one day (or even less). Then I go
back and see
that the choice "wake up the computer to run this task" is not selected. Any
suggestions? Thank you.

TaurArian

Have you considered asking in the WD Newsgroup ?

Newsgroup for Windows Defender:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/newsgroups/default.mspx

--
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia