Set Word 2003 Template Default Display to "Details"

Clueless in Seattle

Hi!

I've created some Word 2003 document templates.

I've also added a "New, From My Templates" item to my Word 2003 "File"
menu.

But each time I click on that item, it displays "Large Icons."

I would prefer to have it open in "Details" view.

Can Word 2003 be configured to set the "Details" view as the default
view for displaying my list of personal templates?

Stefan Blom

As far as I know, there is no way to control how files are displayed in
Word's dialog boxes, unfortunately.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP