Set Up Your Fantasy Football Team

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is interested in Fantasy Football

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

it is free
I thght it might be a good idea to set up a pcreview league and see how we all compare!

what does everyone think?

4 days to kick off so get your team done very soon!

psd99

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That looks fun :) I'll make a team now :D

Is it easy to make a PC Review league and add members teams into it?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok, league created "pcreview" and code "328304-48104" :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
C'mon everyone get yourself a team, its easy just follow the prompts and enter into the pcreview league......this is gonna be good fun...and will give you something to look forward to on sunday evenings when we can all see how we have scored and how we are stacking up against each other....:D

You don't have to know anything about football to enter a team....just pick any players you want and enter....you won't believe how easy it is and how addictive it can become.....:thumb:

I only got into football 4 years ago due to a friend introducing me to fantasy football, and i compiled a team even though i knew nothing about players or the game in general...I then took great pleasure in checking the scores and when i could see my teams points beating my friends(who i might add had over 20 years experience in football) I then trully became hooked and have been playing every year ever since....and last year came 3,279th in the Sun newspaper dreamteam which had over 291,000 Entrants....

So you see anyone can play....And it really is great fun....;)

C'mon come and have a go if you think your hard enough....:p

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ian whats the code to get into the pcreview league if i just enter pcreview it says i need the code......

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
C'mon you lot you have until tomorrow morning to get yourselves a team and enter into the Pcreview fantasy football league...some of us are already in there waiting for you all to come and join us...Just click on Psd's link in his first post and build yourself a team and enter.....

This is gonna be good fun...and will give you something to look forward to on sunday evenings when we can all see how we have scored and how we are stacking up against each other....:D

You don't have to know anything about football to enter a team....just pick any players you want and enter....you won't believe how easy it is and how addictive it can become.....:thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
You lot only have a couple of hours left to get yourselves in the footie league and join the rest of us on sunday evenings.....things will never be the same again..............................:D :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
OK, I'm in too - Sexy Bex's Boys are going to beat you all! Muh ha ha! :D

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Aah real shame guys, just picked this up on holiday and it's now Monday 15 August and I would love to have joined in!! Never mind, I will keep my eye on you all from afar!!

Love

Gabs x

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
You can still come in Gab's.....G-man has just entered his team and he's starting on week 2, so you can still do the same....You wouldn't have lost much and would pick up points quickly as you went along...Hell you could even still beat some of us who started on week 1 and that would make it all the more sweeter for you....

Get your team done and get in there and join us its all for the fun of it...And you don't want sexy Bex to be the only girl now do ya...:p

Ask a Question