Service packs on CD

Rick

Does anybody know where you can get the service packs on
CD-rom. I have a new Western digital 200gig hard drive,
and according to the microsoft website I need to load from
at least windows 2000 pro with service pack 3. I have it
with service pack 2. Thanks

Rick

Franklin Huang

You can download SP4 for Windows 2000 Pro or order the CD from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/servicepacks/sp4/default.asp

Best Regards,
Franklin Huang

Please reply to the newsgroup it allows others to benefit from these threads as well.

This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
The views and opinions expressed here are purely personal and do not necessarily express the views and/or opinions of Microsoft.