Sensitivity

Jim Pickering

Hi Dilly: Tried Control Panel/Mouse applet and then click on Pointer
Options and change the speed and Enhancing Pointer Position and see if that
helps. You're not alone. Enjoying the summer weather in January?
Understand George Bush does not believe there is such as thing as "global
warming."
--
Jim Pickering, MVP/Windows Mail applications
Please reply ONLY to newsgroup.

Windows Mail is too sensitive,
I try to delete a email and two are deleted or when reading Newsgroups I
click to open but it opens full instead.
PITA
Any ideas?

--
Dilly
(e-mail address removed)

Mildred Savalier

I have tried EVERYTHING :(
It is only in windows Mail & News That I have a real problem.
It was 67 here yesterday! There are buds on the trees this is nuts LOL
What can I say ..... 3 weeks until Catchers and Pitchers report? :)
Spring in Boston is a joy to behold!

As for that dope Bush he doesn't even know our troops are dying for nothing in Iraq!
We will leaving the warming to Gore LOL

--

"Jim Pickering" <jimp (AT) mvps.org> wrote in message Hi Dilly: Tried Control Panel/Mouse applet and then click on Pointer
[...]

Steve Cochran

The higher temperatures are a direct result of El Nino and not global
warming per se.

And its gotten cold again here. <G>

steve