sending word doc as message body

jordiman

sending word 2007 as attachment using quick access toolbar.....this i
being received ok if I send to myself, however if i send to a friend
it arrives as an attachment.....how can this be rectified....all idea
welcome

jordiman

Thanks roady, but had already added command and sent like this, bu
arriving at destination as attachment
'Roady [MVP said:
;336998']I think you added the wrong command.
See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/144

"jordiman" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

sending word 2007 as attachment using quick access toolbar.....thi
is
being received ok if I send to myself, however if i send to a friend,
it arrives as an attachment.....how can this be rectified....al
ideas
welcome.