sending message

gofbrisbane

everytime I send a message I get an error, no details
the message then sits in the outbox and if it is not deleted from there is
send everytime when send/receive is activated or outlook express is closed
(you have unsent messages in the outbox ....)
anybody can help???

Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

if you have a problem with Outlook Express, you need to go to the relevant
Newsgroup - this one is for MS Outlook. Not Express which is a different
package.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au
My suggested settings for Outlook 2003 are FREE on my website.

..

can not find my outbox

gofbrisbane said:
everytime I send a message I get an error, no details
the message then sits in the outbox and if it is not deleted from there is
send everytime when send/receive is activated or outlook express is closed
(you have unsent messages in the outbox ....)
anybody can help???

Diane Poremsky {MVP}

are you using Outlook or Outlook Express? Which version? See Help, About if
unsure.

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **