sending mail

yvonne

I need help I cant seem to send any mail it tells me to select pop3 for my
incoming and stmp for outgoing. help please

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Did you ever send email successfully before? What were you doing differently then?
Who is your mail service provider? (Corresponds to the part of your email address
after the @ symbol.)

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"yvonne" wrote in message
I need help I cant seem to send any mail it tells me to select pop3 for my
incoming and stmp for outgoing. help please

Dave N9

Acrobat is not an email program.
How did you normally send/receive email?

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"audrey becker" wrote in message

Same with me. Since I purchased my Dell with windows Vista (which I hate).
I cant do anything the same anymore. No messages are going out from my
acrobat/PDF files.