Send a report any feedback?

rina

Hi,

When some application crashes and Windows XP proposes to send a report of it
to MS, can I expect any feedback?
From some newsgroup messages I got the idea, that there is a feedback.
I sent a report successfully but how can I reach to this feedback? There
didn't got any reply at all.

rina

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.
When trying to start Macmillian English dictionary it starts only after 3rd
trial.
The process itself runs but no visible user interface or interface not
accessible.
When I stop the process from task manager, I sent the proposed report to MS
and there were no dialog.
Just three small window with three numbered steps and last row was sending
or something "successful".

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
If you read the dialogs it will tell you.

Malke

rina said:
Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.
When trying to start Macmillian English dictionary it starts only
after 3rd trial.
The process itself runs but no visible user interface or interface not
accessible.
When I stop the process from task manager, I sent the proposed report
to MS and there were no dialog.
Just three small window with three numbered steps and last row was
sending or something "successful".

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
If you read the dialogs it will tell you.

Since the issue is with your Macmillan software, contact them for tech
support for their program.

Malke

rina

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Malke,
My initial question was, if one can expect any feedback from MS when sending
report.

PS
I don't intend to contact Macmillan once again, as they aren't able to
resolve every Windows incompatibility issue, obviously just because they
don't have resoources. Neither I don't have resources to fix everything. :-(

Malke

rina said:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply Malke,
My initial question was, if one can expect any feedback from MS when
sending report.

Sometimes you will get a report back if the problem is concerning
Windows. Since the problem is concerning Macmillan's software, I
wouldn't expect to hear anything from Microsoft.

Malke

David Candy

The last dialog will have a More Info link in it if there is anything to say.