Select Unique Record Identifier

BruceF

I am using VBA to link to many SQL tables. For one of the tables, the "Select
Unique Record Identifier" dialog box pops up and I have to choose a field(s)
for the primary key. I would like to program this so the user doesn't see
this dialog box.

This is the code I'm using to link to the table:

DoCmd.TransferDatabase acLink, "ODBC", strCon, acTable, "AttendanceCode",
"dbo_AttendanceCode", , True

I hope I'm providing enough information. If not, just ask.

Stefan Hoffmann

hi Bruce,

I am using VBA to link to many SQL tables. For one of the tables, the "Select
Unique Record Identifier" dialog box pops up and I have to choose a field(s)
for the primary key. I would like to program this so the user doesn't see
this dialog box.
Haven't you read my answer to your post?

mfG
--> stefan <--

BruceF

Sorry for the duplicate posts. I've been having problems with my Microsoft
account, and it looked as if my message were not posting. I wasn't getting
the notifications or anything. Now I see all of them, finally.