-----Original Message-----
From: (e-mail address removed)
[mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 05. august 2004 14:00
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Secure FTP
Subject: Secure FTP

Does anyone know if Frontpage allows for secure FTP uploading to a
server? One of the servers I use just upgraded and I got the following
notice from them:
"The new FTP Server utilizes an encryption layer known as TLS (Transport
Layer Security). TLS is very similar to SSL. However, it is more secure
and is the future for secure FTP connections."

Thanks