Scroll arrows not displaying on Normal page

G

Hi...............hope someone can help me. I am new to frontpage (i have office 2000) and I am having difficulty updating a web page on normal mode. I am updating some text on the page but cannot get to it because the scroll bar on the right is greyed out; cannot scroll down. Once I go to preview mode though, I can scroll any way.

Help!

G

i am having the EXACT same problem right now, have you figured it out? it is driving me crazy.

G

I'm glad I am not the only one................I was beginning to think I was going crazy! I have not figured it out yet, I'm hoping someone reading this can help. I will let you know once I get an answer.

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

What happens when you keep typing? Once you get to the bottom of the page the scroll bar should become active.

What version of Frontpage are you using/

| Hi...............hope someone can help me. I am new to frontpage (i have office 2000) and I am having difficulty updating a web page on normal mode. I am updating some text on the page but cannot get to it because the scroll bar on the right is greyed out; cannot scroll down. Once I go to preview mode though, I can scroll any way.
|
| Help!

G

I can coninue to type but i cannot see where I'm typing. The scroll bar does not appear once I am down at the bottom. I am using Frontpage 2000

?

I think there was an issue on really tall pages not scrolling...try CTRL+PAGE DOWN or CTRL+PAGE UP see if that helps.

| I can coninue to type but i cannot see where I'm typing. The scroll bar does not appear once I am down at the bottom. I am using Frontpage 2000

?

arg...sorry that's all I got, since I don't have FP2000 anymore...sorry.
--someone else will see this so hang in there.

rob.

| Thanks.................Tried that, no luck

Ask a Question