    I reinstalled IE07, but it did not change.
    Thank you for help

    Loulou

    Louis MOUSSY, Dec 8, 2006

  2. "Louis MOUSSY" <> wrote in message
    news:45797780$0$165$...
    > Hello,
    > When opening "Outlook today", I get a window that says
    > "Script error in Internet Explorer"
    > "Error occured in the script of this page"
    > "Line: 298
    > "Caracter: 1
    > "Error: unregistered class
    > "Code: 0
    >
    > I reinstalled IE07, but it did not change.
    > Thank you for help
    >
    > Loulou

    If you want better answers for IE7 questions please see:

    In a newsreader:

    On the web:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM, Dec 8, 2006

  3. Louis MOUSSY

    PA Bear Guest

    Those using IE7 are asked to post their comments & questions to and seek
    support in microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general newsgroup.

    On the web:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

    In your newsreader:

    --