Scientisits cure cancer

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes interest.

Canadian researchers find a simple cure for cancer, but major pharmaceutical companies are not interested.

LINK

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
yeah, right ... seen this before, 2007 in fact. :rolleyes:

nature needs to excite an equilibrium on the World as a whole, and that effects millions of people who contract "things" that are harmful, Influenza being a good example in WW1

... in reality;

Dichloroacetic acid, often abbreviated DCA, is the chemical compound with formula CHCl2COOH. It is an acid, an analogue of acetic acid, in which two of the three hydrogen atoms of the methyl group have been replaced by chlorine atoms.

The salts and esters of dichloroacetic acid are called dichloroacetates. Salts of DCA have been studied as potential drugs because they inhibit the enzyme pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase.

Cancer cells change the way they metabolize oxygen in a way that promotes their survival. In laboratory studies of isolated cancer cells grown in tissue culture, DCA restores the original metabolism, and promotes their self-destruction. This has led to the use of DCA for treating cancer, by individuals experimenting with it themselves, by doctors administering it to patients as a non-approved drug, by scientists testing it in cancer tissue cultures in cell culture and in mice, and in human Phase II studies. DCA has improved certain biochemical parameters, but it has not demonstrated improved survival.

sorry, no "simple" cure today, anybody want to try it on my Tumour? ...

In 2010, it was found that for human colorectal tumours grown in mice, under hypoxic conditions, DCA decreased rather than increased apoptosis, resulting in enhanced growth of the tumours.
... err, I think not. :)

Not today, thank you. :wave:

Reaction score
I did read some where that cancer will never be cured,simply because cancer is the product of old age. So if we can cure old age....
historian

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Mucks is on the button there. There are people who constantly infect Forums and debate platforms with this crap. They are to be despised cos all they do is offer false hope to cancer sufferers with out and out lies. They are bullies and need a sharp kick to their collective groins.

They peddle lies and the original link is just another lie.

Sure, drug companies are in it for the money but in my experience of medical staff, they are not, all medical folk I've encountered get a buzz from curing people, never lose sight of that.

If my consultant at Guys could eradicate more cancer, he would, this I know. Articles such as the one linked to in first post are on a par with the two men who mugged an already mugged victim during last year's riots and who were jailed today. Thoroughly despicable people.

As for cancer, believe it or not, we're winning, but you don't often read about those cured and saved (like me) only the ones who die. I don't know if we'll ever beat it but we are slowly overcoming it, it would seem, be that with radiotherapy, surgery or chemotherapy. So-called organic solutions just do not work.

I am not dissing homeopathic remedies, I know some of them work, but cancer is in a different league.

Those who post false hope for sufferers need a hard kick where it hurts.

Ask a Question