Scan program for MUSTEK 1200 UB

Heinz-Dietrich Saupe

Hi, I am looking for a programm that I can use to scan images under Windows
2000 with a MUSTEK 1200 UB. I got that scanner as a gift, without software.
I downloaded the driver, but there are no tools available.

Brian

Heinz-Dietrich Saupe said:
Hi, I am looking for a programm that I can use to scan images under
Windows
2000 with a MUSTEK 1200 UB. I got that scanner as a gift, without
software.
I downloaded the driver, but there are no tools available.
Hello,

Paint Shop Pro will allow your scanner to work, it will import documents for
you. Just click aquire and scanner.
Then you can save the files.

John Corliss

Heinz-Dietrich Saupe said:
Hi, I am looking for a programm that I can use to scan images under Windows
2000 with a MUSTEK 1200 UB. I got that scanner as a gift, without software.
I downloaded the driver, but there are no tools available.

Since that scanner is Twain compatible, you can scan from within most
graphics programs (usually something like File/Scan/Acquire or
somesuch.) If you need a good graphics program for this purpose, try
Photofiltre:

http://www.photofiltre.com/

Don't forget to download the .pdf format manual for your scanner if you
haven't done so already:

http://mustekmu.brinkster.net/Download/manuals/mustekmanuals.html

Susan Bugher

Heinz-Dietrich Saupe said:
Hi, I am looking for a programm that I can use to scan images under Windows
2000 with a MUSTEK 1200 UB. I got that scanner as a gift, without software.
I downloaded the driver, but there are no tools available.

A few scanner apps are listed here:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_BUSINESS-HOME.php#5.00Scan-Print

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

David

Hi, I am looking for a programm that I can use to scan images under Windows
2000 with a MUSTEK 1200 UB. I got that scanner as a gift, without software.
I downloaded the driver, but there are no tools available.
It uses the Twain drivers. Any program that can use Twain can use the
scanner.