I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
That one must have been really dumb to fall for his own game ... nice. :D

:thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Chris

Just read that p-p-p-powerbook story......now that is class....and probably the best iv'e seen....:bow:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Now that is genius!
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
That was hilarious. Took me about half an hour to read it!! So they never heard from the scammer in the end then?

Reaction score
The pictures and stuff crack you up its great.

The amount of people that helped this guy out is phenomenal - they had people in other countries spy from public places to look out for fedex vans and stuff!!

I thought you all had read it - i think i found out about it here...

Reaction score
:lol: :bow:

Well beats my bombarding a recent scammer who was after money, i passed their details onto a friend who works for a database company who included the guys email on every database they run. They would have got 5k of emails within a week:eek: After all dont get angry get even, much more fun!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
I thought you all had read it - i think i found out about it here...
Yep, it's around here somewhere, probably in the archives.

:thumb:

Reaction score
I had a weird thing recently. I kept getting emails from a group of guys in England. They all seemed to be friends and it was just discussions they were having about nights out etc but it was annoying cause they were getting through my spam filter and filling my inbox with conversations i wasnt interested in. I emailed one of the guys to ask him if he could take me off the mailing list and he sent one back saying "no"!! So i asked him politely again and he just ignored me so i just took his email address (it was a work email address) and signed him up for some pretty dodgy sounding news letters and sites. Not heard from them for a while now actually. :)

Reaction score
Dont get angry, get even, much more fun that way;)
I kept getting junk from someone trying to sell me some selling scam, they even included their address & phone number, so i signed them up for as much crap as possible:thumb:

Ask a Question