Saving Distribution Lists

Heather-HL Marketing

I received distribution lists from my client. I am working in Outlook 2007. I
can save them in my regular contacts list, but I need to save them in my
'Business Contacts in Business Contact Manager'. I can click, drag and save
in my 'contacts' folder, but when I try to do it to the Business Contact
Manager, I get the error message 'Cannot Copy These Items'. Some help would
be greatly appreciated.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

I would expect there to be no such function. You seem to be proving that. If
you want confirmation, ask in a BCM group.

Heather-HL Marketing

What is a BCM group and why could a response with an answer be given here?

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
Heather-HL Marketing said:
I received distribution lists from my client. I am working in Outlook 2007.
can save them in my regular contacts list, but I need to save them in my
'Business Contacts in Business Contact Manager'. I can click, drag and
save
in my 'contacts' folder, but when I try to do it to the Business Contact
Manager, I get the error message 'Cannot Copy These Items'. Some help
would
be greatly appreciated.

Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]

In this case, that would be Microsoft.public.outlook.bcm, a group especially
for the Business Contact Manager; the folks there specialize it that product
and probably have more expertise than you'll find here.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- (e-mail address removed)
Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com

Russ Valentine said:
I would expect there to be no such function. You seem to be proving that. If
you want confirmation, ask in a BCM group.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]