John Hollingsworth

*From:* "ab" <[email protected]>
*Date:* Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:21:19 +0100

hello,

I have an A8V Deluxe motherboard that is working great. I have a SATA
hard drive as a primary and a SATA hard drive as a secondary. I would
like to connect an IDE hard drive but when i try the system does see
the HD. It is probably a BIOS setting. Can anybody help me?

You have to set the boot device priority in Bios to make the SATA drive
come before the IDE drive.

I use the same board with 2 x SATA and 2 x IDE. Every time you do a BIOS
upgrade you have to reset the boot device priority.

John

Please remove "NOSPAM" if sending email.