From: "Byte" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Help on startup Wallpaper
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:52 PM

Change the resolution of the picture/wallpaper/your grandson to a
smaller size. Use a graphics application and change it there to
about 100 KB or so and try again. Most of Microsofts wallpapers are
under 100 KB. Keep the original picture and use a copy for changing
sizes in case of a screw-up. The other alternative is to change your
screen resolution here: Rightclick open area of screen and click
Properties>Settings tab>Desktop Resolution>slide one click to the right.
Click Apply and OK, repeat click to the right if possible.

Gordon

Michael said:
I'm not sure I understand when you say to use a 'graphics
application'..... would you explain a little.

as you are using OE, please click on "Reply to group" when responding to a
post, as that does not change the subject line......

Thank you

Michael Raphael

Ooops, sorry and thanks,
I'm not sure I understand when you say to use a 'graphics
application'..... would you explain a little.

as you are using OE, please click on "Reply to group" when responding to a
post, as that does not change the subject line......

Thank you

Malke

Michael said:
Ooops, sorry and thanks,

as you are using OE, please click on "Reply to group" when responding
to a post, as that does not change the subject line......

Thank you

And don't multipost. Find your previous thread and read my answer to
you. If you can't find it, use Google Groups Advanced Search, constrain
the search to microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics and search for your
name.

Malke