Russians mapped out Manchester!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Îáçîð PC, êîòîðûì óïðàâëÿåò ñîâåòñêàÿ ñåêðåòíàÿ ñëóæáà, òåïåðü theres ìûñëü. Âîçìîæíî Ìàí÷åñòåð áûë âûáðàí ïî òîëüêî ýòîé ñàìîé ïðè÷èíå. Ïîñêîëüêó ýòî èìååò âåðîÿòíî áîëüøå ÷ëåíîâ ÷åì èõ òåêóùàÿ àðìèÿ.:D

Reaction score
Rush said:
Îáçîð PC, êîòîðûì óïðàâëÿåò ñîâåòñêàÿ ñåêðåòíàÿ ñëóæáà, òåïåðü theres ìûñëü. Âîçìîæíî Ìàí÷åñòåð áûë âûáðàí ïî òîëüêî ýòîé ñàìîé ïðè÷èíå. Ïîñêîëüêó ýòî èìååò âåðîÿòíî áîëüøå ÷ëåíîâ ÷åì èõ òåêóùàÿ àðìèÿ.:D

:mad:

How dare you Rush, My mother was a saint!

:D

I have been studying the Cold war actually, and around this period only minor satellites like Sputnik were launched into orbit (before the Americans i hasten to add ;))...nothing that could map out anything of this detail.

I wonder how they did it...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I find stuff like this fascinating - there's so much stuff goes on that we don't even know about :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
What a fantastic read...

Unbelievable how they had the technology to map the world like that and no one else had in that kind of detail...Mind baffling stuff...When it came to espionage I think the russians really were the masters...And like Ian said there really is so much we still don't know...

Ask a Question