Run Time Errors

Newsgroups.bellsouth.net

I have been getting "A run time error has occured. Do you wish to debug?
Line -- Error--. I usually click no and go ahead and load the page. What
could be causing this, and what does the debug program do. When I click yes
to debug, i will get a code page but do not have a clue what to do with it.

Ricky

Go to internet options..advanced tab and check disable script
debugging and uncheck notify about every script error.