RUN TIME ERROR on Internet Explorer 6.0 with update

Ernie Mendoza

I keep getting a "runtime error" on IE 6.0 (latest) which
then ask me if I want to "debug". Does anyone know how to
fix this?

Many thanks,
Ernie

Don Varnau

Ernie,
From IE> Tools> Options> Advanced...
Check "Disable script debugging" and uncheck "Display a notification about
every script error."

Don

Don Varnau

Aaron,
From IE> Tools> Options> Advanced...
Check "Disable script debugging" and uncheck "Display a notification about
every script error."

Don

Ernie Mendoza

Don, I followed your suggestion below and believe that
this would indeed solve the problem. Many thanks to you
and the community!

Regards,
Ernie
Ernie,
From IE> Tools> Options> Advanced...

--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.

.