From: "Pablo" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Pablo" <[email protected]>
Subject: Run Excel from VB.net
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 05:11:40 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.general

Folks!
I want to run Excel showing a .xls file through vb.net.
How can i do this?.

Thanks a lot
Pablo

Cheers,

johnKn [MS-SDK]

-Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only

-This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

-To provide additional feedback about your community experience please send
e-mail to: (e-mail address removed)